1. The prize is provided by Henkel Limited (“Henkel”), which has its registered offices located at Wood Lane End, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4RQ and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 000215496.
2. This promoter of this competition is TI Media Limited (“TI”), which has its registered offices located at 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00053626.
3. There will be seven (7) winners of this competition. The winners will each win the following prize: virtual hair colour consultation from Color Expert’s stylist Carolyn Newman on 3rd of June. The consultation will take place on a video conferencing programme of Carolyn Newman’s choice. You will also receive a year’s supply of hair colour (10 boxes) from Henkel following the colour consultation.
4. The winners must be available to attend the consultation on 3rd June
5. The winners are responsible for arranging the technology to be able to dial into the video conference and any such expenses or arrangements to be able to do so
6. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Henkel and TI, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
8. This competition will run on the Instagram profiles of @brasinality, @coral_pearl_, @natalieferrigno, @emilyjanejohnston, @40plusnotgivingupyet and will be split as follows:
9. To enter this competition, you must answer the question featured on the Instagram profiles within the comments section
10. This competition will open on 21st May 2020 and the closing date is 23.59 on 24th May 2020.
11. You can only enter this competition Instagram platform via the profiles listed above. An entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address or profile data will result in disqualification.
12. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TI and will not be returned. TI and Henkel accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
13. Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
14. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges, including at least one independent member, who will judge the competition entries based on the criteria set out in the promotional material. The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
15. Winners will be notified by DM through Instagram on or before 29th May.
16. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted within 2 days, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TI reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
17. Failure to respond and/or provide the information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
18. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TI accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TI and Henkel reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
19. TI and Henkel reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, TI and Henkel, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TI and/or Henkel, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TI and Henkel may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winners of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TI and Henkel relating to any post-winning publicity.
23. In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
24. These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.