Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Elle provided tips on dealing with acne caused by wearing a face mask.
- SmartBrief advised leaders on how to best manage employees who have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic, including working mothers and people of color.
- Worth wondered how the pandemic will affect economic equality.
- The Washington Post looked at how all aspects of shopping are changing due to coronavirus, while InStyle detailed how beauty retailers will adjust.
- The Atlantic pondered what fitness will look like in the future.
- NPR talked to experts to find out how risky certain summer activities will be, e.g., camping and having small gatherings outdoors.
- PolitiFact explained how to address friends’ and family members’ social media posts that contain coronavirus misinformation.
- The New York Times gave advice on preparing your dog to be home alone again when you go back to work.
In Other News…
- Teen Vogue passed on advice from the human rights organization WITNESS on how to safely and ethically film police misconduct.
- Equality Includes You listed 75 things white people can do for racial justice (article from 2017).
- Refinery29 noted that Sephora has upgraded its Beauty Insider program.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “true stories from the cluelessly quarantined.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We asked readers what they are doing for childcare right now.
- We gathered advice from Week in the Life of a Working Mom readers about using grandparents as caregivers.
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekly-news-update-467/