Hello there. I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday. I’m here to share a few things I’ve been loving.
1. Black Lives Matter tees from Etsy—they come in kids sizes and you can pick your colors too. I found this shop on Etsy’s Black-Owned Shops page, which is such a great resource if you’re looking to support more Black-owned small businesses. There are so many beautiful things for sale on this page. I also discovered this 10-free nail polish there … in my favorite (nail) color!
2. If you’ve got kiddos at home, this space-themed craft challenge is incredible!!!
3. I listened to Big Magic last week and it was life changing. I cannot recommend it enough to pretty much anyone, but especially for people who need motivation to begin or complete a creative project. I’m going to send Elizabeth Gilbert a thank you note—it’s that life changing!
4. Impressed by the color range this clean beauty foundation is offering (a lot of clean beauty brands are smaller and sometimes the number of shades they offer is too limited). Also, this is the next concealer I am going to try. I feel like I’m on a lifelong quest to try every clean beauty product … haha.
5. The most beautiful pink dutch oven. Woweee.
6. World Market made replicas of my favorite vintage flower chairs. So cute!
7. I’ve been fantasizing about one of these outdoor movie situations. I think COVID-19 is making me want to make my own drive-in movie theater in my yard. 🙂 Does anyone have one? I’d love to hear how much you use it and any tips?
8. Our outdoor fire table is on sale!
9. I’m not sure if I already shared this, but I am obsessed with Dakota Johnson’s home tour (watch the video too). This home is magical.
10. OK, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts and opinions of TikTok! We’ve started posting over there, but haven’t fully committed to it consistently. It’s on my to-do list, but to be honest, I go back and forth on how interested I am in it. I get obsessed and then I don’t look at it for several weeks. I definitely love to see how different people are using it though. It’s a VERY interesting space. Find us on TikTok here.
Original source: https://abeautifulmess.com/2020/06/10-things-i-love-sunday-168.html