(This photo is from our Print Shop!)
Hey everyone! It’s been awhile. I hope your pandemic summer is going as well as it can and that you’re all staying safe and healthy! Here are some things I’ve been loving lately:
1. I’ve talked about how much I love the giant super scrunchies in the past, and I was introduced to an amazing Black-owned shop that only uses vintage fabric and makes EVEN BIGGER scrunchies than the ones I’ve seen in a lot of stores! Jane Dottie Vintage is so adorable and I absolutely love this Gatsby scrunchie. You can even select your size if you’re into a normal-sized scrunchie, haha.
2. This lip gloss is so dreamy (the Jellyfish color is everything) and I love the packaging so much. Do you ever find yourself feeling really drawn to something just for the packaging? I’m totally this way and Michael jokes all the time about how I’m so easily suckered!
3. I was recently reminded after I had to steam some new curtains how much I adore this handheld steamer. I’ve had mine for about four years now, have dropped it muuuultiple times (oops!), and it holds up like a champ.
4. I am head over heels for The Dairy, they have so many cute phone cases! I got one of the terrazzo designs at the beginning of the year and it holds up extremely well—no cracked screens, cracked case, or major scratches. I love that you can personalize them, too!
5. I live in tinted moisturizer in the summer and Suntegrity is amazing!
6. These recipe cutting boards are so special. Such an incredible gift. I’m definitely going to get one of my grandma’s recipes on a board from this shop and will hang it up in my kitchen.
8. These earrings are absolutely gorgeous. I love the half moon/art deco vibe.
9. A bra that is so comfortable you won’t want to take it off! For real, these are the most incredible bras. I have the ones from True & Co. directly, but I love these very affordable Target versions.
10. Neroli is one of my favorite scents of all time and this body polish looks so dreamy. This shop in general is a must visit!
Original source: https://abeautifulmess.com/2020/07/10-things-i-love-sunday-170.html