Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- NPR offered a user’s guide to face masks.
- Elemental explained why you may be feeling less able to empathize with people lately.
- The New York Times observed that with more people working from home, livable sheds have become a growing trend.
- The New York Times also provided tips for in-person weddings … for 2021.
- The Associated Press reported that it’s possible, but rare, for a pregnant woman to pass COVID-19 to her fetus.
In Other News…
- Fashionista shared that Fenty Beauty’s new skincare line, Fenty Skin, will launch on July 31.
- Harper’s Bazaar had news that Clarisonic is going out of business — and everything’s on sale.
- Refinery29 noted that Viola Davis starred in Vanity Fair‘s first cover shot by a Black photographer.
- The Washington Post revealed that New York & Co. may close all 400 of its stores.
- Harvard Business Review featured advice on how to be a better ally to your Black colleagues.
- Above the Law reported that you can now pay to see your LSAT score before it gets reported to law schools.
- NPR reviewed NBC’s new streaming service, Peacock.
- InStyle talked to personal trainers to find out the most common online workout mistakes.
- For your Laugh of the Week, McSweeney’s brings you “Your Taxes: The Board Game!”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We discussed the dilemma of family vacations vs. 2020.
- We provided advice from moms who moved to be near family.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekly-news-update-474/