1. This dress is a major splurge for me, but I’m saving up for it. I was going to wear it to the Lady Gaga Chromatica Ball this month, but it obviously got postponed. I still think it’s amazing enough to wear next year though!
2. Following up that splurge item with these $12 shorts that are SO comfortable—I’ve been living in them.
3. I’ve heard amazing things about Pur Home, especially this laundry detergent. Pur Home is a Black-owned business, and the ingredients are super clean. I also love that the container is made of cardboard and newspaper and it’s biodegradable!
5. Really want to try this liquid eyeliner from Beauty Bakerie—it’s packaged like a lollipop and is too cute. It has amazing reviews!
6. I tried this chocolate chip cookie recipe from Kelly at Studio DIY, and wowoweewa, it was good. If you like cakey, giant chocolate chip cookies, you’ll want to try this recipe ASAP.
7. We picked back up watching Kim’s Convenience on Netflix. It’s really funny, heartwarming, and a total comfort watch.
8. Love this VOTE tee.
9. I’ve bought this cleanser twice now, it’s SO good and such an amazing price for a clean beauty cleanser. I really like the smell of it, too!
Hope it’s a great week to come! xo Keely
Original source: https://abeautifulmess.com/10-things-i-love-sunday-174/