This is such a crazy time to be shopping for work — but there are also some great deals if you’re building a work wardrobe or need some new pieces to freshen up your collection. As always, Nordstrom has one of the best return policies among the workwear retailers — you can return clothes at any time, no questions asked — even return by mail is free and easy no matter when you placed your order.
I’ve pictured a ton of great coats, tops for work (Zoom shirts!), lingerie, blazers, and dresses — I’ll also do a mini-roundup here of the best stuff to look for if you’re freshening up your weekend duds.
- jeans from Wit & Wisdom, Paige, AG, FRAME, Kut from the Kloth, Articles of Society and Rag & Bone
- I love this $12 t-shirt! fitted but not clingy, flattering neckline.
- Spanx leather leggings
- Caslon drape-collar knit blazer
- Zella wrap cardigan (and Zella leggings)
- Gibson sweater tunic
- All Saints convertible backpack (I have this in black; it’s great)
- Moonlight PJs (so comfy!)
- lots of natural deodorant!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Long-standing Corporette® Reader Favorites in the 2020 NAS
Some of the long-standing Corporette reader favorites include these:
Others favorites not pictured here:
The Best Women’s Coats in the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
The Best Deals on Blouses in the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: The Best Lingerie
A few notes on the ones above:
The Best Work Dresses in the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Bottoms for Work
(They all kind of look like basic black pants so I thought I’d just list them…)
- black Spanx Perfect Pant
- Eileen Fisher crepe pant in “cassis”
- Good American Boss Skinny Pant
- Lafayette 148 New York Irving trousers
The post 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: All Our Picks for Work appeared first on Corporette.com.