Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Lily published an essay by a woman who examined the implications of letting her husband use the home office while they both work remotely.
- The Washington Post suggested 10 things to help you get through the pandemic into the fall.
- The Atlantic looked at what COVID “long haulers” have been dealing with.
- The New York Times highlighted how disabled people, who have long been asking for remote work accommodations, are wondering if the conditions prompted by the pandemic will last.
- Elemental explained the psychological effects of using up your “surge capacity.”
In Other News…
- The Mary Sue commented on how AOC finds beauty and her beauty routine empowering.
- The New York Times took a look at women’s style at the DNC, noting that many rejected the looks that “women in politics have been encouraged to abide by for years.”
- Insider reviewed some of Kate Middleton’s stylish outfit alterations over the years.
- Greatist debunked common myths from beauty marketing.
- Glamour talked to Black women who’ve been discriminated against because of how they wear their hair.
- Yale Insights explained how leaders of organizations can develop anti-racism policies.
- Above the Law reported on celebrity law professor Jed Rubenfeld’s two-year suspension from Yale Law School.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere shared a post on dealing with infertility and transforming your identity because of it.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna Comedy: Less-Boring Alternatives to “I Hope This Email Finds You Well.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We recommended six products to help kids stay focused during virtual learning.
- We talked about how to how to have fun with your kids when you’re the disciplinarian parent.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekly-news-update-480/