For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I forget how I found my way to Wolf & Badger, which is an online boutique celebrating indie designers — but this interesting blazer with shoulder cutouts caught my eye. Obviously, it’s not for every office — or every woman — but if you were looking for something a bit unusual for your collection, I thought I’d feature it.
This oxblood blazer has a very similar bow and fitted vibe (but no cutouts) — it’s available in sizes 14-28 for $149 at Eloquii.
(Along muuuuuch more conservative lines, I was going to post this light gray washable sweater blazer… but can’t find the matching skirt anywhere, boo.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/23/20)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles
- Boden – Tons of great deals on workwear, including dresses up to 70% off
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles and 40% off everything else
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- Old Navy – today only $10 & $12 compression leggings!
- West Elm – Premier event, up to 70% off — one-day event across ALL brands
- Last Call – Major major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only or not)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Original source: https://corporette.com/suit-of-the-week-dalb/