Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The night RBG died, a friend posted a picture to Facebook of a candle burning with two books, Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies. Both books are new to me but looked awesome. I didn’t notice at the time that both are by the same illustrator and author, Ann Shen — but I’m psyched to see she has a new book that’s about iconic fashion moments, Nevertheless She Wore It, that’s currently #1 on Amazon in the Fashion/Style category. (She also has a journal, diaries, and pre-orders for a postcard book!)
All of these books look like great gift ideas, amusing, light reads, and I think they’d be stylish as coffee table books or featured on a “styled” book shelf. Love. (Now, which should I buy first? Hmmn.) The books are $12.07-$19.89 at Amazon, Bookshop (one, two, three), and Target.
(Psst: Here are all of the books we recommend at Bookshop… the “shop” is still a work in progress! What else would you recommend?)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekend-open-thread-500/