Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In a Zoom-based world, I’m always looking for different types of necklines to mix things up. This square-neck top looks like a fun twist on a basic white top. I would wear it with a small pendant necklace to highlight the neckline and tuck it into an A-line skirt or a pair of wide-leg trousers.
The top is $44.50 at Ann Taylor and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in black and amber green. Right now you can get 40% off full-price styles, which brings this down to $26.70. Square-Neck Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Original source: https://corporette.com/square-neck-top/