Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve spent the last six months looking for perfect work from home t-shirts — something that is comfortable and cozy, but doesn’t look too ratty on videoconferences.
My most recent favorite is the “Tee Rex” from Universal Standard. It’s so soft, fits so well, and has a slightly longer length that looks great with leggings or tucks in nicely to a skirt. It comes in nine different colors and a wide range of sizes. I sized down for a more fitted look, but you could go either way and I think it would still look great.
The shirt is $50 and available in sizes 00 through 40. Tee Rex
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (10.2.20)
- Nordstrom – New markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Ann Taylor – $100 off your $200+ purchases; $150 off your $250 purchase. SUITS INCLUDED (and some basics are already on sale).
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-have styles and extra 50% off sale styles.
- Lo & Sons – Fall sale, up to 40% off!
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 70% off!
- Boden – Up to 40% off
Some reader favorites on sale right now:
Original source: https://corporette.com/tee-rex/