This light jacket looks like a fabulous one for running errands (now) and going to the gym (when you feel comfortable). I like the reflective mesh insets and quilted faux leather cuffs, as well as the asymmetrical zipper and hood.
It’s available in gray (pictured), as well as black, for $179. Traveller Mesh Inset Jacket
(This $37 jacket looks pretty similar — I got one last year on a random trip to Kohl’s, but my zipper is wonky. So… FYI!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (10.6.20)
- Nordstrom – New markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-have styles and extra 50% off sale styles.
- Lo & Sons – Fall sale, up to 40% off!
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 70% off!
- Boden – Up to 40% off
Some reader favorites on sale right now:
- Big sales on NARS and Clinique at Nordstrom — I’m rebuying this blush and this sheer lipstick
- This reader-favorite Chelsea bootie is down to $134
- Gibson Notch Blazer – All colors $58 (regular sizes only, alas)
- Sam Edelman Felicia flat – Select colors and sizes down to $43
- Cole Haan shoes – Tons under $75
Original source: https://corporette.com/blanc-noir-mesh-inset-jacket/