In Other News…
- Glamour noted that Banana Republic is once again selling the RBG “dissent collar” necklace (now named “The Notorious Necklace”). (They’re already sold out but will be restocked.)
- Cosmopolitan instructed how to dry clean your clothes at home.
- The Cut published a tribute to fashion designer Kenzo Takada, who recently passed away from complications from COVID-19.
- Harvard Business Review explained that to succeed in negotiation, you should help your counterpart save face.
- Elle gave tips on what to do if you decide to stop hormonal birth control.
- BuzzFeed News highlighted a college student’s viral TikTok that showed her male classmates repeatedly interrupting her during a (virtual) group project.
- Georgetown Law advised what to do if you observe private militia activity near a polling place or voter registration drive.
- Refinery29 offered tips on how to deal with election-related stress.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna Comedy: COVID Word Problems for Women
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We announced that we’re looking for a writer for CorporetteMoms morning posts!
- We asked readers what their families are doing for Halloween this year.
- We took a look back at previous CMoms posts, including family dinner strategies and five great books for working mothers.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekly-news-update-486/