Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Maybe it’s because Target is one of the few brick-and-mortar stores I’ve been going to these days, but I’ve been really impressed by some of the clothes I’ve seen there recently. I’ve always been a fan of Target’s basics – tank tops, t-shirts, leggings — but this blouse goes way beyond basic. I love the ruffled neck and feminine print.
For the next few weeks, I would really lean into the fall color palette and wear this with burgundy or burnt orange bottoms. After that, I think it would look beautiful with a gray or navy suit.
The shirt is $27.99 and available in sizes 0X–3X. It also comes in a pretty navy floral print. Long Sleeve Ruffle Blouse
An option at Target in straight sizes is this blouse that comes in a teal floral and gray floral and is $24.99.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (10.9.20)
- Nordstrom – New markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-have styles and extra 50% off sale styles.
- Lo & Sons – Fall sale, up to 40% off!
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 70% off!
- Boden – Up to 40% off
Some reader favorites on sale right now:
- This reader-favorite Chelsea bootie is down to $134
- Gibson Notch Blazer – All colors $58 (regular sizes only, alas)
- Sam Edelman Felicia flat – Select colors and sizes down to $43
- Cole Haan shoes – Tons under $75
- Hot tip from a reader: Dr. Jart’s BB Balm may be on the cusp of being discontinued; it’s no longer sold at a lot of stores and Dr. Jart’s has it on sale for $29.
Original source: https://corporette.com/frugal-fridays-workwear-report-3/