Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I always like faux-wrap blouses for their flattering shapes without the exposure risk of real wraps. This Old Navy version has a tie belt with an elasticized back to give almost a slight peplum look.
I would wear this leopard-print blouse with a pencil skirt and bright blazer for a fun office look. At home, I’d wear it with leggings or skinny ponte pants, like the J.Crew Factory Gigi pant.
The top is $25, marked down from $29.99, and is available in sizes XS–XXL. It also comes in solid black, black floral, and red floral. V-Neck Faux-Wrap Tie-Waist Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (10/23/20):
- Ann Taylor – $75 for full-price dresses!
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50!
- LOFT – 50% off your purchase & 20% off Lou & Grey — plus free shipping
- J.Crew – 50% off full-price styles & extra 60% off sale styles
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Boden – 15% off plus free shipping
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 30% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $225
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35-$38
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: V-Neck Faux-Wrap Tie-Waist Top appeared first on Corporette.com.