Speaking of new stores, I forget exactly how I came across Dudley Stephens, but I’ve been drooling over their line of cozy but elegant fleece for a while. I WISH turtlenecks and I got along — their line of turtlenecks (and turtleneck tunics and dresses!) have such a very Audrey Hepburn vibe.
I had been eyeing their longish outercoat, but this cape has totally captured my eye — it looks cozy but sleek, and I love that it’s got pockets. Who needs one of those huge hoodies when you can choose this instead?
The cape is $258, and (EEEE!) they have a limited edition pink neon color. Although the gray is very stately and lovely also. Hmmmn….
The brand offers sizing in XS(P) up to XXL (18), and their pieces are all made in the USA.
They DO seem to have a referral program, just FYI — if you want $25 off your first order of $150+, try my referral code!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (10/27/20):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- LOFT – $45 jeans and $35+ pants; select styles $19.98 and under
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
- Boden – 25% off
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 30% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $225
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
Original source: https://corporette.com/dudley-stephens-fleece/