Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re looking for a slightly elevated jogger for working from home or in a casual office, I think this could be it. Everlane’s description of these pants is “Tailored Look. Sweatpant feel.” Truly a dream pant.
For a cozy WFH look, I would wear these with a chunky sweater and fun earrings. On an in-office day, I would do a black blouse, colored blazer, and some pointed-toe flats to give the look a little more gravitas without getting too stuffy. These pants are machine washable, but they do recommend hanging them to dry.
The pants are $68 and available in sizes XXS–XL. They also come in charcoal. The Dream Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (10/30/20):
- Saks OFF 5TH – Crazy deals on workwear, and take 20% off your $100+ purchase (ends 10/31). (Nice deals on Theory, Stuart Weitzman, and St. John!)
- Boden – 15% off — and I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends today!
- Talbots – 40% off regular-price styles & 50% off wear-now markdowns, through 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Full Beauty – Just FYI, there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $225
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
Original source: https://corporette.com/the-dream-pant/