Ok, guys — we’ve been talking for weeks about everyone’s plan to vote; let’s share our plan for self-care tonight (and tomorrow and uh maybe next week)? What shows and books are you planning to binge, what comforts foods are you eating (or drinking), and are you connecting with friends or doing your own thing?
Personally I did like 40 minutes of restorative yoga last night (with extra emphasis on my lower back, which is really tight!) and meditated — and tonight there will definitely be at least one cocktail, and dinner will probably involve melted cheese. My dreams have gotten truly crazy the past few nights, though, so I’m going to try hard to remind myself that the best self-care is good sleep!
These super fun slippers seem like the perfect thing for a spa night at home and, heck, a long, cold winter — they kind of elevate the everyday. It should be noted that these are the hugely popular UGG slippers lined with plush and shearling — now with sequins! Yes! They’re $99 at Nordstrom, Zappos, and Neiman Marcus.
(Speaking of spa nights — does anyone have any products like these facial rollers or gua sha tools? I’ve clearly seen too many TikTok/Instagram/etc. videos on them because now I’m curious…)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/3/20):
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Boden – 15% off — and I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off all sale styles
- Talbots – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off select styles
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Full Beauty – Just FYI, there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $199
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
Original source: https://corporette.com/coffee-break-sequin-slippers/