For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
The blazer runs in sizes L-XXL and is on sale for $357 (woot!); the brand also offers an intriguing “blazer bodysuit.” Readers who wear plus sizes, what are some of your favorite brands of suiting?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/4/20):
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Boden – 15% off — and I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off all sale styles (ends 11/7)
- Talbots – 50% off your entire purchase when you spend $200+; 40% off if under $200
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Full Beauty – Just FYI, there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $199
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
Original source: https://corporette.com/plus-size-interview-suits/