I’m always a fan of sporty jackets like this one for outdoor fall/winter exercising and errands — I like the fitted look, the thumbholes, the fun colors. The pictured jacket has Primaloft insulation (“warm, even when wet”) and promises to be water-resistant and wind-resistant. Nice!
We haven’t talked to much about Lululemon on the blog — what are some of your favorite things to get there, readers? I know I’ve heard a number of readers sing the praises of their Enlite bras…
The pictured jacket is $198, available in six colors, sizes 0-14.
For a muuuuuch more affordable option (but again, do note that the zipper broke quickly on the one I got), this FILA Sport jacket is down to $33 today and available in sizes XS-XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/12/20):
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Home sale, up to 30% off; also great sales on clearance.
- Express – 40-50% off everything!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off select styles & 6-month return policy
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $180
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
Original source: https://corporette.com/lululemon-down-for-it-jacket/