Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Since I started coming back into the office a few months ago, my wardrobe has taken a decidedly more casual turn. I’ve been wearing a lot of pants that veer dangerously close to leggings. (The Gigi ponte pant from J. Crew Factory is a current favorite.)
When I wear a tighter-fitting pant, I tend to look for a longer-length top to (literally) CYA. This long boyfriend blazer would be a great option. It comes in five colors and a broad range of sizes, including petite and tall options. I would wear it with a tucked-in blouse and some skinny ankle pants.
The jacket is $49.99 and comes in regular sizes 4–18, petite sizes 2P–16P, tall sizes 6–18, and plus sizes 16W–22W. Long Length Boyfriend Blazer
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (11/13/20):
- Loft – 40% off Lou & Grey (ends today)
- J.Crew – 35% off your purchase (45% off for J.Crew Rewards members)
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 60% off 3+ items; 50% off 2 items; 40% off 1 item (ends 11/16)
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% OFF sale styles
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Express – 50% off everything!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off select styles & 6-month return policy
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $199
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Long Length Boyfriend Blazer appeared first on Corporette.com.
Original source: https://corporette.com/long-length-boyfriend-blazer/