Last year for Christmas we got my in-laws a faux fur throw from Pottery Barn, and I’ve kind of wanted one ever since. It made sense for them since they live in a very very cold area (and on the water); for my household it makes a bit less sense since my kids are more likely to get bubblegum stuck in it and not tell me.
But — note that the early Black Friday sales are starting, and there are some crazy deals to be had, both at Pottery Barn and West Elm and their other sister stores. These faux fur chinchilla throws (pictured) are washable, animal friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, and allegedly crazy soft. (The instructions even say to tumble dry!) They’re currently on sale with a limited time offer of $60-$120 depending on color and size.
(These faux fur throws are even less because they’re part of the West Elm clearance sale — but their care instructions mostly say dry clean. Pottery Barn also has a ton of faux fur throws as part of its sales!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/17/20):
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; up to 60% off gift ideas (including select cashmere)
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Lands’ End – up to 60% off your order!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off cashmere; extra 50-70% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $199
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
Original source: https://corporette.com/faux-fur-throw/