If you’re looking for some serious designer deal, then you’ll know that the Selfridges Black Friday sale is the event not to be missed, especially if you want to grab a Gucci Black Friday deal. Here’s everything you need to know.
SELFRIDGES BLACK FRIDAY – QUICK LINKS:
- GUCCI Marmont Super Mini leather shoulder bag now £564
- GUCCI Tennis 1977 canvas low-top trainers, now £348
- BALENCIAGA Triple S leather and mesh trainers, now £520
- BALENCIAGA Speed 2.0 stretch-knit mid-top trainers, now £492
- MARSHALL Kilburn II Portable Bluetooth Speaker, now £197.99
- DIPTYQUE Baies scented candle, fragrance and scented oval set of three 105g, 50ml, now £81.60
- LE CREUSET Toughened non-stick deep frying pan 30cm, now £127.20
Is Selfridges doing Black Friday?
So officially Selfridges doesn’t do Black Friday BUT it does host a ‘Christmas Comes Early’ sale, which is essentially the same as it gives you 20% off everything (and 10% off beauty). All you need to do is use the code SELFCCE at checkout.
Gucci Black Friday deals
Now we know that Gucci doesn’t officially do sales either, but if you’re after a Gucci handbag or trainers, then you can get them at a discount by shopping them in the Selfridges event.
Balenciaga Black Friday deals
We all know how popular those Balenciaga Triple S trainers are, so if they’ve been on your wishlist for ever, you might as well get them with a discount. This is one of the most popular trainer styles ever, not just on Selfridges, so it’s likely to sell out fast.
Louis Vuitton Black Friday deals
Sadly, Louis Vuitton isn’t stocked online at Selfridges, so you will have to shop the label in-store, and they might not run as many promotions there.
What to shop in the Selfridges Black Friday sale
These are just some amazing deals in the Selfridges sale, but don’t forget you can shop lots of different fashion and lifestyle brands, including By Far, Acne, All Saints, Max Mara, Le Creuset and more.
The post Selfridges Black Friday: savings on Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and more appeared first on Marie Claire.