Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Cut delved into those “I forgot my mask!” dreams some of us have been having.
- Business Insider provided safety tips for those who have to travel.
- The Atlantic detailed the upcoming COVID-19 “baby bust.”
In Other News…
- Vogue tackled the question “Can fashion be political?”
- Elle highlighted the rise of the congressional consignment shoppers.
- The New Yorker looked at how personal productivity transformed work — and failed to.
- Fast Company gave advice on making employees feel appreciated this holiday season.
- The New York Times explained the rules of virtual wedding gift giving.
- The Guardian reported that Scotland has become the first country to provide free and universal access to period products.
- The Washington Post instructed how to make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “How to Make a Cornucopia, Because It’s Come to This.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekly-news-update-493/