For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Elie Tahari is having some nice sales right now — but many of the products are marked as final sale, so be wary if that’s not your jam. I love the structure, darts, and color of this suit — as well as the chic collarless look. It’s available in sizes 0-16 in aubergine (pictured), white, and black. The pants and jacket were $248-$398; now they’re $124-$199.
If you like the color but prefer Boss, the “grape” suit that was part of the NAS is now marked down 60% — it comes to $119-$595 depending on size and color. (It looks like the petites aren’t marked down but the regular size range is.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: we just updated our hunt for plus-size suiting options!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-3-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands (See all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 75% off your purchase plus extra 15% off your $75+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58 in some colors and sizes…
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
Original source: https://corporette.com/aubergine-womens-pants-suit-elie-tahari/