If you know anyone trying to get into more outdoor winter activity — particularly this year! — this fun balaclava from Zella caught my eye.
I like the idea of the neon pom (super cute!!) with the practical warmth of a balaclava. A balaclava probably isn’t enough to serve as a mask if you’re in close quarters with strangers, but it will keep your neck, chin, and possibly your nose nice and warm.
It’s $25 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-8-20)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off; top beauty brands 25% off — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom.
- Neiman Marcus – Friends & Family Sale: 25% off
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & free shipping
- J.Crew – 48% off your purchase for 48 hours
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 20% off your purchase
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be.
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses.
- I think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!
Original source: https://corporette.com/gift-idea-balaclava/