Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
If you’re on the hunt for a great scarf for yourself or someone else, do consider the tissue cashmere scarves at Nordstrom. Every year they come out with new patterns and colors, and every year they’re sumptuously soft and thin — but sturdy.
I like the grey snake print pictured, but there’s an interesting grey watermark print as well as a great animal print (“tan Parisian cat”); there’s also a slew of solid colors.
All of the tissue weight scarves are $99.
(I actually went looking through all of the Nordstrom-brand stuff because I thought they made another scarf as well. They do; this one is super lightweight for $99; they also have a nice thicker cashmere scarf (gift idea for the boys!). While perusing of course I found more nice gift ideas, including a $9 business card holder and a set of crazy soft Hacci pajamas.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-11-20)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom.
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 60-70% off select styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything
- Loft – Extra 75% off 2+ sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be.
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses.
- I think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekend-open-thread-509/