I haven’t checked out FitFlop’s offerings in a while, but the days of the huge platformed black sneakers seems to be gone — and instead they have a lot of relatively cute ballet flats and sneakery-ballet flats right now.
Bloomingdale’s has many (including the one pictured) marked to $60 (from $100) today.
I could see these being a great gift for someone trying to stay stylish but comfortable in an office, running errands, or even using it as a “house shoe” for better support.
Readers, have you tried FitFlop shoes lately? What are your thoughts? (And for those of you working from home, what are you using for “house shoes”?)
(And just to clarify because I’m seeing the commenters may be a bit confused by my text — “house shoes” means having a pair of shoes that you ONLY wear around the house. Not outside. Like slippers, but… shoes. Here are some articles for further reading from WhoWhatWear, Yahoo!, and PureWow.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-14-20)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom.
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – 50% off plus extra 10% off
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 20% off
- Loft – 55% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be.
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses.
- I think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!
Original source: https://corporette.com/gift-idea-fitflop-ballet-shoe/