Ugg Boots: yea or nay, ladies? Do you think they’ll be trendy for 2021 — or are they so, like, 2005? Is this the shearling-lined warm & toasty goodness that we need for the first part of 2021?
My own experience with Ugg boots (back in The Day) was less than great — I felt like my feet were constantly slipping in them and eventually decided their perfect purpose was to wear as slippers/boots after I swam laps in the winter (when I wanted something toasty but didn’t want to bother with socks). Then I brought them with me to trial in another city for “hotel slippers and errand shoes” and somehow found myself totally soaked one day in Philadelphia slush. (Although now they are supposedly waterproof.)
Still, I keep seeing them in my feed or while clicking around online, and even now I think — maybe I DO want another pair — and if not for the rest of the weird pandemic, WHEN? I could also see them being a great gift since they are warm and fuzzy. I don’t know — readers, what has your experience with Uggs been? Do you want them for 2021, or not so much?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-17-20)
** Note that the big shipping deadline this year is 12/20. See our roundup of all the sales and holiday shipping deadlines! **
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom.
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 60% off
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 70% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; 80% off 100+ styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off 1 item, 50% off 2 items, 60% off 3+ items
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; extra 25% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Brooks Brothers – 50% off sitewide
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be.
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses.
- I think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!
Original source: https://corporette.com/gift-idea-ugg-boots/