Oooh: this boot has THREE things I generally love. First, a pointy toe — it goes so far towards making every outfit look polished and sleek. Second, I love a good comfortable boot, and Cole Haan’s Grand 360 technology is excellent for responsive cushioning and breathability (I also think of the Grand line as being crazy lightweight, if that matters to you).
Finally, I love a good sale. The pictured boots were $200, but are now marked to $104.92, with lots of sizes left between 5.5 and 10.
(Nordstrom in general is having crazy deals right now — online clearance prices are marked to reflect an extra 25% off. Woot!)
These boots are similar to the ones pictured, but are waterproof and also 55% off.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekend-open-thread-511/