Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I can find any tiny sliver of a silver lining from the last ten months, it’s the fact that a lot of clothing companies are really upping their loungewear game. I think the slightly puffed sleeves and the wide band at the waist make this sweatshirt a significant upgrade from what I currently have stashed away in my closet.
This would be a great, cozy work-from-home top, and you could probably even pull it off in a more informal office with a pair of dark jeans or ankle pants. I really love the white version, but if you’re looking to add some color, it also comes in pink and red. It’s also available in black, but lucky sizes only.
The sweatshirt is $54.50, marked down to $21.80 with code AHHH. It comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL. The “fearless red” color is also available in petite sizes XXS–XXL and plus sizes 14–26. Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt appeared first on Corporette.com.
Original source: https://corporette.com/puff-sleeve-sweatshirt/