I saw some readers discussing Old Navy activewear in the comments today, and since they’re among my favorites, I thought I’d give them a shoutout too. They are generally opaque, comfortable, and so many of the styles have pockets.
This fun marbled pink print is one of the 14 (!) options for the Powersoft Light Compression Hidden-Pocket Leggings, which have a hidden pocket in the back of the waistband that can fit your iPhone. I generally prefer the pockets on the leg, but this newer style looks great.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: These are some of our other favorite workout pants — they’re opaque, available in a ton of sizes, and often have pockets!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-21-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops starting at $15, pants and skirts starting at $20, dresses starting at $25
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles; up to 50% off select full-price styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles
The post Coffee Break: Powersoft Light Compression Hidden-Pocket Leggings appeared first on Corporette.com.
Original source: https://corporette.com/old-navy-leggings-review/