In Other News…
- We couldn’t just include one Inauguration Fashion link, so here’s The Washington Post on the coats; Essence on Michelle Obama’s hair; The Daily Beast on Jill Biden’s and Kamala Harris’ fashion choices, and more; Fashionista on Ella Emhoff’s outfit; and The Cut on Amanda Gorman’s headband, Lady Gaga’s pin, and other details.
- Vox’s The Goods looked at department stores’ long history of racist exclusion.
- At Reaktor, a business consultant shared what he’s learned from three years of keeping a daily log of what he wears (h/t to MetaFilter).
- Fast Company offered five strategies to smoothly handle a workplace confrontation.
- LawSites noted that Bloomberg Law is offering free access to its research service to legal services and pro bono attorneys (h/t to Above the Law).
- Elle listed the nine best sleep apps.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from this TikTok on our favorite workplace email phrases.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We shared reader tips on hiding your baby bump until you’re ready to reveal your pregnancy at work.
- We took a look back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including how to plan dinner every night and choosing birth control after having a baby.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekly-news-update-500/