Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This coral color is one of my secret weapons for making it through winter in the Northeast. I have a few tops in this color family, and I’m delighted to report that they do wonders for perking up my sallow winter complexion, and several friends of varying skin tones have reported the same.
This bobble sweater from Loft looks soft and cozy but will still look great on a videoconference screen.
The sweater is on sale for $35 (marked down from $59.50) and comes in sizes 14–26. It also comes in ivory.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-19-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 50% off through 2/21! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles; extra 15% off your $75+ purchase (both end 2/20)
- Loft – 30% off your purchase and an extra 21% off (ends 2/21)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Brooks Brothers – Warehouse sale: up to 70% off (ends 2/19)
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 30-50% off sitewide; extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses and jackets; 50% off all tops and sweaters
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off dresses & skirts (ends 2/20)
ALSO: Three of our favorite sweater jackets for the office are on sale, including J.Crew Factory (new colors, $54 and up), Talbots (regular, petite, plus, plus petite sizes, down to $32), and this reader-favorite Macy’s one (down to $13, regular and plus).
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Bobble Pointelle Sweater appeared first on Corporette.com.
Original source: https://corporette.com/bobble-pointelle-sweater/