I bought these mask brackets for my 10-year-old son a few weeks ago from Etsy seller Vickiefreshart.
They have made a huge difference in his tolerance of masks (for one, they reduce condensation, e.g., during gym class), and of course they can be a great option for people of any age. Brackets like this can make your mask more comfortable to wear, keep your lipstick pristine, and/or keep your mask away from your face if you have sensory issues. I think they would work well for masked workouts, too.
Some reviewers noted that they sewed the bracket into their mask, and the seller offers 50 pieces of “nano glue” for $1.99, but we don’t use either method and they work fine. YMMV.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 50% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 40% off sale styles; 25% off Lou & Grey
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Flash sale: 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts
Original source: https://corporette.com/coffee-break-mask-bracket/