Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was so sad when The Limited filed for bankruptcy a few years ago, and totally thrilled when it came back to life at Belk.
When I was early in my career, it was a great source for stocking up on professional pieces while I tried to find the balance between looking professional and maintaining some semblance of my own style. (I missed the mark more than I’d like to admit at first. Don’t stress if you’re still sorting it out!)
This black-and-white printed wrap dress would be a great pick for spring. At 38.5″ long, it might not work for the taller ladies, but if you’re on the more petite side, this would be perfect.
The dress is $15 at Belk, marked down from $89, and available in sizes XS–XL.
This plus-size option at Macy’s is $52 on sale and comes in sizes 1X–3X.
P.S. Happy Purim to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59
Original source: https://corporette.com/wrap-dress-2/