Hello, hello. Can you believe it’s March? I’ve been processing all the many changes we’ve been through this past year and have been feeling both heartbroken and so grateful. It’s weird because even though it felt like the longest year in so many ways, last March when we first started quarantining feels like only yesterday. I’m grateful for a year of quality time with our little girls and that our difficult choice to hold Nova back a year for kindergarten will eventually result in a “bonus year” or an extra year together before she graduates high school. The heavy stuff has also been really heavy. Our children have forgotten some of our closest friends and we will be re-introducing them hopefully in the near future. This is a small thing in the big picture, but I still can’t believe it’s happened. Anyway! I’ve cried a lot this week and if you have too—you’re not alone.
OK, here are 10 things I am loving this week!!
2. I just restocked my favorite self tanner. It’s got clean ingredients and it doesn’t make my skin look orange. Just make sure you use a tan mitt to apply it and blend extra on your wrists, ankles and knees. You can do it!!!
3. I ordered a few cement tile samples to use for a pop of pattern on an outdoor fireplace. If you’ve used cement tiles, I’d love to hear your experiences. I’ve heard really bad reviews, but since this is not for a floor or a high traffic area, I’m considering it! Let me know if you think it’s a safe choice. I want to hear reviews from people who have lived with the tile long term.
4. I just got our last pair of “baby shoes” in the mail. It might be our last pair ever. I am feeling really emotional about it even though it’s just shoes. I have loved our toddler years SO MUCH. Looking forward to the coming seasons too.
5. These bear sunnies for kiddos are SO cute.
6. Really loving the spring colors for the Girlfriend Collective sets. Can you guess which one I bought?
7. Loving Joy’s home reveal. It’s beautiful.
9. These are the cutest pjs I’ve seen in a while. I added them to my cart immediately.
10. The prints we have in our movie room are no longer on Etsy, but she has a new site here. Take 20% (in March) off with the code ABM20.
Have a great week! xx
Original source: https://abeautifulmess.com/10-things-i-love-sunday-202/