Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This icy blue top from Dolce & Gabbana is such a gorgeous piece for this time of year. The silk knit is perfect for the last bit of chill in the air, but the pale blue color is lovely for spring.
I would wear this blouse with a navy or dark gray suit for a tailored, business formal look.
The top is $945 at Saks and comes in sizes 0–16.
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off spring styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items; 40% off 2 full-price items; 30% off 1 full-price item; extra 40-60% off sale styles (ends 3/15)
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 23% off; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off your purchase
- Eloquii – 50% of all tops, pants & denim
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Silk Tie-Neck Knit Top appeared first on Corporette.com.
Original source: https://corporette.com/silk-tie-neck-knit-top/