For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
It’s definitely feeling much more like spring lately (fiiiinally), and you can’t get much spring-ier than these pieces from Brooks Brothers. I like them better as separates (super cute dress!), but for the right woman at the right event, this could work as a suit too.
P.S. If this caught your eye, check out our Weekend Wednesday post from a couple of years ago on the best brands to shop for preppy clothes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-31-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – 40% off your purchase; extra 15% off 3+ styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40-60% off; extra 15% off $100; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles & extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase
Original source: https://corporette.com/suit-of-the-week-brooks-brothers-18/