I hadn’t heard of Target’s Project 62 line, which was launched in 2017, until I saw this great desk. The name comes from the year the company was founded (1962) and also refers to the mid-century modern movement. (MCM-inspired stuff at Target — who knew?)
This desk, which is laminate with a metal frame, looks perfect for a home office — or for another area of your house or apartment, in case you don’t have a separate room for WFH. When you’re done for the day, it’s nice to be able to close it to create a little work/home boundary. It can keep clutter out of sight, too.
Note that the desk looks smaller in the photos online (to me, and to at least one reviewer) than in actuality. It’s 60″ high and 42″ wide, which I was not expecting! Speaking of the reviews (which are very positive), check out the customer-submitted photos for an idea of what this could look like in your home — I love when sites let people upload photos, and I see it a lot less often with furniture than with clothing.
The desk is $180–$200, depending on finish — besides the pictured gray, oak and walnut are also available.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – 40% off your purchase; extra 15% off 3+ styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40-60% off; extra 15% off $100; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles & extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase
The post Coffee Break: Loring Wood Secretary Desk with Hutch appeared first on Corporette.com.
Original source: https://corporette.com/loring-wood-secretary-desk-with-hutch/