Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
When I was scrolling through the sandals at Nordstrom yesterday, these cute slides caught my eye. (I also saw some blast-from-the-past platform slides — yet another ’90s trend brought back to life…) I love the cutout design on these, and they’re getting great reviews.
I also love this olive green — but the shoe also comes in several other colors, including black, white, and “marlin blue.” I’m not a big fan of logos on shoes like this (i.e., non-casual styles), but the little metal symbol isn’t very noticeable. (I mean, yes, there’s also a giant, gold “Sam Edelman” emblazoned across the insole, but that’d be hidden by your foot.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – 40% off your purchase; extra 15% off 3+ styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40-60% off; extra 15% off $100; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles & extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase
Original source: https://corporette.com/weekend-open-thread-521/