Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A good solid black tee is a wardrobe staple. This one from ModCloth is a slightly elevated version of the classic, with puff sleeves, a keyhole at the back neckline, and just a hint of stretch in the fabric.
I think this would look great under a suit jacket, or even just layered under a cardigan for a more casual day.
The top is $35 at ModCloth and comes in sizes XS–4X. Right now you can get 30% off sitewide, which brings this down to $24.50.
P.S. Happy Easter to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – 40% off your purchase; extra 15% off 3+ styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40-60% off; extra 15% off $100; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles & extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Daily Dream Puff-Sleeve Tee appeared first on Corporette.com.
Original source: https://corporette.com/daily-dream-puff-sleeve-tee/